Devon Aoki looking fabulous and holding some of goodies from this collection!
This is a 7-piece collection from Jeremy Scott. I love that Moschino’s iconic teddy bear takes center stage in the design packaging.
In the collection:
- bear eyeshadow palette $45 – 21 shades of matte, satin, and shimmer finishes. There’s a huge mirror inside and there will also be a look book that contains 4 makeup tutorials.
- 6 mini lip glosses and bear chain $26 – 6 shades in Milano, Soho, Hollywood, Miami, Malibu, and Paris Pink. The bear chain is a 24 karat gold plated TOY necklace.
- 5 makeup brush set $58 – all over face, cheek, highlight, crease, and shadow brushes.
- highlighter $22 – rose gold and champagne shades.
- shopping bag mini palette $20 – metallic and matte eyeshadows and a look book that contains 3 makeup tutorials.
- bear eye mask $14 – made with soft faux fur.
- bear compact mirror $26 – dual compact.
From an exclusive interview with ELLE Canada, Moschino creative director Jeremy Scott: “I’ve wanted that since day one,” says Scott. “I learned very early on how much young people love my work, and sometimes they don’t have the means to get it. This is another way for me to do Moschino and not sacrifice quality. It’s a lot more accessible. I love to be able to put my arms around more people and have them be a part of the Moschino family in some capacity.”
“I just love the power of makeup and the way it can transform your mood,” says Scott. “I think that’s such a beautiful thing.” Amen, Jeremy. Amen on that.
Releasing August 11th on Sephora’s site! UPDATE: Aside from the Bear sleeping mask, everything else is not available on Sephora’s site yet. It’s August 11th and I just read some tweets from Sephora that the rest of the collection is releasing next week! That’s what they’ve been replying to people inquiring about the collection. I’m going to keep a lookout the rest of the day and throughout the weekend, just in case. I suggest you sign up for notifications for when it’s in stock. That may also help.
More budget-friendly than the fashion brand itself definitely. I can only really give my opinion once I try some of the items out. Then I can speak to whether the price point is good or not. But considering it’s a makeup collaboration with a big fashion designer, I do think the prices are on the low side. Yay! I’m really interested in the huge bear eyeshadow palette. From some of the insider pics I’ve seen, it looks huge! And maybe the highlighter duo compact if I can see some swatches. The makeup brushes also look so cute. I’m not really a lip gloss person so I’m not that interested. And if I’m going to try to get the huge eyeshadow palette, I will probably pass on the mini eyeshadow palette. Then again this entire collection would satisfy any makeup collector’s dreams.
Are you marking your calendars for this collection? What are you getting?